€359,75 incl 24% VAT
Dedolight Ledzilla 2 DLOBML2 camera light Daylight
Improved version with 30% higher light output!
The Dedolight Ledzilla 2 offers an amazing light output by using Dedolight’s double aspheric optics and focuses just like the established, famous original Dedolight.
With a variable beam angle from 4° to 56° and an even distribution of light in any focus position, it has a quality of light and flexibility like no other LED light.
The following features are available if you decide for Dedolight’s top product:
– hinged wide angle diffusor for 70° angel. Even illumination also for zoom lenses of shortest folcal length
– clean, distinct shadow edge, using the barn doors or soft transitioning shadow in combination with the hinged wide angle diffusor
– hinged CTO filter converts daylight to tungsten
– colour reproduction (RA) and colour distribution cleaner then known from other LED lights
– articulated arm allows for positioning above or even in front of the camera
– smooth dimming without colour change
– input accepts any voltage between 6 an 18 Volts
– battery plate DLOBML-BS is compatible with Sony & Panasonic Mini-DV batteries
– NP-F550 7,2 V, 2000 mA, operation time 105 minutes
– NP-F750 7,2 V, 4000 mA, operation time 210 minutes
– NP-F950 7,2 V, 6000 mA, operation time 330 minutes
– twice the operation time when dimmed to 50%
– alternative power supply from any Anton Bauer / PAG system, cigarette lighter or battery belt
– high light output at only 8 W power consumption
– working temperature -40°C to +40°C
– control LED for power supply (under voltage)
– bayonet holder allows for future applications
A battery plate is not included and has to be ordered seperately!