The XFD057 is perfect for shooters who like to keep their rig as small as possible and often find themselves in difficult shooting situations.
It has advanced integrated digital signal processing circuits and a IPS LED Panel which makes it high- bright with low power consumption, stable performance and low radiation.
This monitor only weighs 310 grams and can be mounted on your camera via the hot shoe attachment on the supplied ball head. The unit can be powered by both a battery (NP-F, BP-U & LP-E6) and AC/DC adapter.
Connect it directly to any mirrorless system camera or professional (HD/4K) video camera through HDMI and monitor your shots in 1920×1080 resolution.
With brightness levels of 450 cd/m2, a 1400:1 contrast ratio and 170° vertical and horizontal viewing angles, it’s a great tool for professional videographers.
• 5.7” IPS LCD Panel
• 1920×1080 FullHD screen
• Supports 4K UHD HDMI input and output
• Integrated jack port for headphones
• Firmware upgradable through USB
• Supports a variety of battery types (F970/ LP-E6/ U60)
• AC/DC Adapter with EU, UK, US & AU plugs included
• Detachable sun hood attachment & foldable sun hood
• Two assignable function buttons
• Focus Assist, Center Marker, Safe Frames, Check Field
• Image Freeze, Image Flip & Pixel-to-Pixel
• Histogram, Exposure (Zebras) & False Colors
• Analog stereo L/R, Image Zoom function, Image Nine Grid and Anamorphic Mode
• Brightness, Contrast, Tint, Saturation and Color Temperature Adjustment
Many Accessories Included!
The monitor is supplied with three interchangeable battery brackets for Canon LPE6, Sony NP-F & BP-U batteries. The brackets areconnected to the monitor with 4 screws so they are safely secured for any kind of circumstances.
In case you prefer using an AC/DC adapter, the monitor comes with a power adapter supplied with 4 interchangeable plugs for international use in the US, UK, Europe, and Australia / New Zealand.
The monitor has a foldable sun hood to protect against glare from any bothersome light source, including sunlight. Also included in the package is a sun hood attachment that simply clips on the monitor housing.
The XFD057 incorporates a 1/4″-20 threaded mounting hole and includes a ball head accessory that allows you to mount the monitor directly to your camera’s hot/cold shoe. Also included is a HDMI cable suitable for using the AVtec XFD057 with a wide range of camcorders and cameras.