- The LS 60d is a battery-powerable daylight-balanced focusing LED that uses custom aspherical optics to achieve a 15-45° spot-flood beam angle with intense output and flexibility.
- The LS 60d punches way above its weight class as a 60W Daylight Focusing LED fixture that’s up to par with the output of a 650W tungsten Fresnel and blows away comparable LED lights. With its custom, Aputure aspherical optics, the LS 60d can output 50,000+ lux in full spot, or 8,300+ lux in flood mode.
- The LS 60d Daylight LED continues Aputure’s ambition to provide high-quality, color-accurate LEDs to all filmmakers, with CRI/TLCI scores of 95+ and an SSI (D56) of 72.
- Designed to withstand the rigors of any film set, the LS 60d lamp head &DC power connector feature a weather-resistant design as a sign of its durability, so filmmakers can feel free to take it on any adventure.
- With a variety of included power solutions, the LS 60d is a light designed to solve problems in ways no other fixture can. The modular V-Mount Receiver on its yoke can hold all of its power options, including the AC adapter, D-Tap (V-Mount) Batteries, and the intelligent Dual NP-F Battery Plate.
- Light Storm fixtures like the 120d II, 300d II, and 300x can be powered using only a single battery, and the LS 60d is no different. The LS 60d can achieve full output with a single D-Tap battery or two NP-F batteries, or half output with a single NP-F battery, using its intelligent Dual NP-F Battery Plate.
- Included with the LS 60d, the 8-Leaf Barndoors allow for more precise control than traditional barndoors due to the two pairs of helper flags that can adapt the light output’s size and shape.
- As a Light Storm fixture, the LS 60d can utilize a wide variety of lighting modifiers. In addition to its 8-Leaf Barndoors, 60d includes a custom Bowens Mount Adapter that attaches to its accessory mount and allows it to use Bowens Mount soft light modifiers
- The LS 60d is also compatible with the LS 60 Softbox, a square soft light modifier, and the Spotlight Mini Zoom, a precision protection attachment with a 2X optical zoom range, both of which are designed specifically for the LS 60d & 60x.
- The 60d launches with 8 built-in lighting FX, such as Paparazzi, Fireworks, Lightning, Faulty Bulb, TV, Pulsing, Strobe, and Explosion.
- Joining the Sidus Link ecosystem, the LS 60d gains unprecedented, quick & easy wireless control for any fixture in its class. As part of a mesh network, the LS 60d conducts two-way communication with the controlling smartphone or tablet and all other Sidus Mesh fixtures, resulting in a more robust network and longer range.
SSI (D56) 72
Beam Angle 15°~45°
Output Wattage 60W
Max Power Draw 90W
Operating Current <6.5A (Max)
Operating Voltage (Power Supply) 19V
Operating Voltage (Battery) Sony NP-F 6~8.4V (Single battery) 12~16.8V (Dual battery)
Operating Voltage (Battery) D-Tap 12 ~ 16.8V
Operating Temperature -20°C ~ 45°C / -4°F ~ 113°F
Control Methods On-board, Sidus Link (Sidus MeshTM)
Wireless Operating Range (Bluetooth) ≤ 80m / 262.5ft
Screen Type OLED
Cooling Method Active Cooling
Cable Type: Head Cable 4-pin DC Twist Lock Cable
Cable Type: Power Cable Locking IEC Power Cable (4m)
Accessory Mount LS 60 Mini Mount
Accessory Mount Diameter 120mm / 4.72in